555: Do My Intentions Matter?

There is one point I've been thinking about a lot recently - how intentions really get you nowhere. You can have all the pure, and good intentions in the world, better than anyone else on earth but those Intentions are USELESS if they do not lead to action.

I'll give you an example. I have had in my calendar for more than a year for every Monday of every week to do a vlog. It's scheduled in there every single week. And the intention was to get myself creating this habit, to make it consistent, to walk through judgments and fears and to get to the REAL me as the expression of myself in a moment. To practice communication and face 'speaking in public, to get myself comfortable with simply expressing me. But I have not ONCE followed through on that intention. And so while I have created a nice image of what I would like to do and who I'd like to be, I have not actually lived it... and my actions define who I am, not my intentions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that intentions define who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my intentions instead of what I actually, physically live

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I am a good person if I have good intentions, even if those good intentions don't manifest into my actions

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to follow through on my intentions and instead stay within the intention and use that to define myself a good person

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I can change myself and my life by only changing my intentions instead of realizing the massive physical action required to create anything in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to intend to change myself but not take the physical actions necessary to do so

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value my intentions more than my actions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait within intention hoping something will come of it, instead of realizing that I must be the creator of my intentions in physical reality to manifest my intentions as that is when our intentions matter

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust my intentions more than my physical actions

I forgive myself that I have not investigated and understood my actions more so than my intentions and the real source of who I am

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that who I am as the starting point (intention) of me is actually clearly visible to me through my actions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into thinking that my intentions define me more than my actions do

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to challenge my intentions through applying them in physical action to see if my intentions stand within self-honesty and what is best for all

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to dare to take action on my intentions to see what is actually possible within this creation as life on earth

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to pay more attention to my actions, and what I can create through my action in physical reality

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to join forces of my intention and my action as the equation in which creates

When and as I see myself holding an intention to do something or change something, yet not act on it immediately, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand the deception I am living within and towards myself when I do not follow through on intentions and instead remain within the intention as if that does anyone any good. And so I commit myself to investigate my intentions and to see what can be lived - what I can actually act on as the intentions that matter to see what is possible within matter

I commit myself to let go of the intentions that serve the purpose of only fulfilling an idea of myself that I'm a good person but that does not translate into living action

I commit myself to create intentions that I can live in physical reality

I commit myself to start living and applying my intentions as making them matter

I commit myself to pay more attention to my actions and behaviors as what defines me within this life

I commit myself to purify my intentions to be that which is best for all




The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry