531: Walk with Humbleness

Here I'm continuing with the point from yesterday's blog - in not considering others, or things in my environment when I'm moving/walking too fast, and so often bumping into people, or things and so making a point to become humble when walking. And so the self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speed while walking, and to within this - not slow down enough to consider others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to push through crowds of people, and to take the lead when walking fast, not caring about who I bump into, or who I cut off

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to slow down and consider others - taking a step back, and allowing others to go first

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so automated in my walking fast that I do not even notice others around me that might perhaps actually need to move before me, but instead I just take the lead to go first, not seeing or considering others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I'm justified in my lack of awareness and consideration of others when I'm walking fast, and I past them, making sure I get to go first, and simply just saying 'sorry, excuse me' as if it makes it alright

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not deliberately challenge myself to do that which is not automatic, which is to walk slowly, and to let others go before me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be like a bull in a china shop while I work, and walking in big crowds, wherein I don't pay attention to my movements, as they are so fast, and I'm just plowing through to get to the next action, the next destination

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not treat others and even things in my environment as I would like to be treated - and that is with care and consideration - making sure each movement is deliberate and specific to ensure I do not inflict any harm or consequences on others or things

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to humble myself and let others go first when I walk

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be selfish in my movements and my walking wherein I don't consider others and instead only consider myself/my destination

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speed within my walking even if I don't have to - when I have enough time to take my time and slow down

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to just define myself as  a fast walker and anyone in my way better get out of my way

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss out on seeing/being here within/as my environment, and others, when walking fast and not taking my time to slow down and walk within awareness

When and as I see myself walking fast in public when it is not necessary, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this often creates consequences wherein I often don't consider others in my reality, and always take the first step, or lead, as a point of considering only myself and so I commit myself to slow down and practice stepping back and allowing others to go first when in public, as a point of deliberately supporting myself to change the automation of my fastness

When and as I see myself wanting to take the lead or go first when walking in public, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this habit has become automated, and does not allow me to consider others and so I commit myself to become humble and allow others to go first to give as I would like to receive - considering others as myself

When and as I see myself like a bull in a china shop when at work, or in public due to me moving too fast, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this creates the consequence of me not caring enough about my environment or others within it slow down and ensure my movements are deliberate and specific to nurture and not bombard that which is around me and so I commit myself to slow down and become aware of every movement I make as deliberately deciding on how I move, and at which speed is most supportive for myself and others

I commit myself to stop rushing through my day

I commit myself to stop rushing by others

I commit myself to stop thinking and believing I must rush/walk fast

I commit myself to practicing and developing this awareness within my walking/movement as to create myself within a constant point of self-directive as my movements - ensure each movement is specific and deliberate within the consideration of what is best for all



Featured Artwork: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers


Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine