457: Living Forgiveness

To wrap up the points written in the previous blogs, the following are corrective statements, and commitment statements of how I can change myself in future moments... expanding my application of living Forgiveness.

"I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize the importance and value of forgiveness, not only for/toward oneself, but even more so outward towards others… in forgiving those that know not what they do, and so being an example one can learn from and realize forgiveness is possible and the key to changing our world - individually as well as collectively"

When and as I see myself condemning, and judging others for one moment of interaction, one behavior, or statement, or change in tonality, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this is automatically defining them absolutely within just one moment of a whole lifetime, and that within it, there is no understanding or forgiveness and so I commit myself to consider more than just the moment before me, more than just what I see in one moment of another, and to consider the WHOLE story, the whole picture, the whole being and the whole life that lead up to such an expression, or behavior, or movement I was the judge another for, and rather see MORE than my own mind as the reaction

When and as I see myself not allowing myself to consider, and LIVE forgiveness in a moment in relation to another, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand how supportive and important self-forgiveness is for me, and so also see, realize, and understand it’s time to expand my application of forgiveness to be towards others as well. I commit myself to expand my understanding and application of forgiveness to those around me…. Living then the principle of ‘love thy neighbor as thy self’

When and as I see myself automatically thinking the worst of people, as not having patience or understanding within a moment with them, and to just write them off as being selfish, or ignorant, or lacking real care or consideration, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that perhaps I am not investigating myself in the same respect, and to check within me where I am accepting and allowing myself to be selfish, ignorant, or lacking real care, and consideration as the actual source of m reactions towards others. I commit myself to thus always take SELF-responsibility as a moment of reflection to ensure I am not living that which I blame/judge others for so that then I can ensure I am able to exist within understanding, care, and forgiveness in relation to not only myself, but others as well

When and as I see myself not wanting to give time, attention, care, and support to others around me that I’ve defined as not willing to change, or who display the same behavior that I see is not supportive for them or others, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that there could be in fact a relationship where interaction is no longer necessary as it proves to no longer serve one or both beings, though within the above is more the starting point of dismissal rather than understanding, and deciding practically. And so I commit myself to not just write people off due to a reaction or judgment that I have, but rather actually assess a relationship practically – seeing if one or both are being served within what is best for both within the relationship, and if not, let it be and let it go without any resentments, judgments or blame

When and as I see myself not living care, support, understanding, and forgiveness towards others through quickly reacting to a statement, or movement, or tonality they make, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that such a reaction is based on a judgment of it being ‘bad/wrong/negative’ and is not actually any of those things… it is simply a moment of one expressing themselves based on who they’ve accepted and allowed themselves to be and become. And so I commit myself to instead love another as I love myself, and give as I’ve given to myself, which is NO judgment and rather understanding of why someone expressed the way they do

When and as I see myself thinking other people will never change, and so want to just give up on them, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I would not want that for myself – I would not want another to give up on me, and I have so many examples of people who have stood as support for me over the years, despite me repeating patterns that still are necessary to change, yet never giving up on me and so I commit myself to extend this gift to others as I’ve been given myself by others… to practice staying consistent in my support, care, and living forgiveness through not reacting and giving up on others, but rather being patient, understanding and willing to support

When and as I see myself defining forgiveness as something that is conditional, such as applying the statement that only some deserve it, and others don’t based on my own assessment/judgment/opinions/beliefs, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that within such a point, I am expecting others to live up to a standard that perhaps is not practical for them, or that I have not applied and lived unconditionally myself, and so rather than condemning and blaming others so quick and suggest they don’t deserve forgiveness, I commit myself to realizing ALL are worthy of forgiveness, as ALL live within a potential to exist and express what is best for all and so I also commit myself to see the potential within all and to do what I can in each moment to harness that potential not only within me, but others as well to show the possibilities of life on earth, relationships with others, and the equality of life fully expressed





Featured Artwork by: Matti Freeman

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:

Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine