456: Redefining Forgiveness

To continue from yesterday's blog:

"Without forgiveness, there is no understanding. Without understanding, there is no ‘stand in the shoes of another’, and ‘give as you would like to receive.’ Without these guiding principles, we have what we currently have – greed, corruption, self-interest, separation, inequality, war, hate, neglect of life in all its forms. Forgiveness is our salvation. And while it starts with ourselves, I can see for myself it’s time to expand my forgiveness outward. To forgive them for they know not what they do."

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to live forgiveness in relation to others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to condemn and judge others for one moment of interaction, one behavior, or statement, or change in tonality, and automatically define them absolutely and not allow room for understanding and so forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have not yet allowed myself to expand my understanding and expression of forgiveness to go beyond myself, in seeing how supportive and important self-forgiveness is, I now see, realize, and understand it’s time to expand that towards those around me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automatically think of the worst of people, in not having patience or understanding within a moment with them, and simply just write them of as being selfish, or ignorant, or lacking real care or consideration, instead of investigating myself in the same respect… where am I accepting and allowing myself to be selfish, ignorant, or lacking real care and consideration as the actual source of my reactions towards others exists within and only me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to give the time, attention, care and so support to others around me that I’ve defined as not willing to change, or who display the same behavior that I see is not supportive for them or others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist those around me through reactions to those around me, instead of embracing them as my equal, and equally worthy of care, consideration, and forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to live care, support, understanding, and forgiveness towards others through quickly reacting to a statement, or movement, or tonality that I define as being something negative, instead giving as I would like to receive, and as I’ve given to myself, which is NO judgment and rather understanding of why someone expresses the way they do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think other people will never change and so simply give up on them without considering would I want that for myself? I know many people who have stood as support for me over the years, despite me repeating patterns that still are necessary to change, yet not giving up on me and rather stay consistent in their support, care, and forgiveness and so I forgive myself that I have not yet embodied the example I see from others that has been given to me - unconditionally forgiveness and support

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to be consistent in living forgiveness as applying it outward, and not just inward towards/with myself

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize the importance and value of forgiveness, not only for/toward oneself, but even more so outward towards others… in forgiving those that know not what they do, and so being an example one can learn from and realize forgiveness is possible and the key to changing our world - individually as well as collectively

I forgive myself that I have defined forgiveness as something conditional – wherein I’ve applied the statement that only some deserve it, and others don’t, by how I’m quick to judge and react and blame and condemn those not living up to a standard I think they should be living

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to set standards for other people in who they are and how they must live, instead of realizing everyone is walking their own process, some at different paces, and in different spaces and so it’s not up to me to direct others or determine if what they are doing is good enough or not, but to live MYSELF according to principles that are best for all, and that are self-honesty, to never be within judgment and instead UNDERSTAND WHY people are the way they are, how we’ve created certain minds to be who they are, to understand and forgive what is here as the way to create solutions to change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect from others what I’m not unconditionally living myself

More to follow in the next blog...


Featured Artwork by: Andrew Gable

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:

Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry