426: What Good is You Knowing?

“I know, I know...”

This statement is something I’ve said in my life recently. In a way it’s always been a part of my life. You can see it as that point within you of seeing, knowing, and understanding that perhaps there is something you want to change, that you could change, that you are not in fact living your utmost potential, that you are in fact not giving it your all, that you are in fact not directing yourself as effectively as you could, and yet…. despite You knowing it, you just don’t do anything about it.

So it’s that point of ‘knowledge is useless without application.’ At least for me I can see this is how I have and am currently living this statement, “I know, I know…” Like don’t remind me, I already know what I’m not doing, I already know what I could be doing, I already know I’ve giving up on myself, I already know I’m not changing, I already know I’m not living the best version of me… I already know I’ve believed I just can’t do it.

So the “I know, I know” is that a statement of defeat. That while you KNOW something about yourself, you don’t do anything about it. It simply is the way it is, and you accept it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the statement of, “I know, I know” as a point within me that sees within self honesty what I can do differently, how I can be more effectively directing myself, how I can apply certain actions that are changing who I am, and yet I don’t… I just see it, I just know it, but I don’t do anything about it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in such a way where I see and know what I can do differently to change myself/my life, yet not apply it – thus keeping myself in a perpetual state of dissatisfaction as I’m never fully allowing myself to live my utmost potential

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become defensive when others see within me points I’ve seen within myself, yet that I have not effectively directed to change and as a way to ‘save face’, allow myself to say “I know, I know” like saying, ‘You don’t have to tell me, I already know/see this about myself” yet within this, have no real intention to change - only the bad feeling that I haven't changed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take my seeing, knowing and understanding into living application, as the point which makes knowledge usefull in this physical life and living

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within knowledge rather than living application – making knowledge REAL and tangible and actually what is best for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not do anything about what I see can be changed within myself, and within this life for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the ‘I know, I know” statement is within a point of apathy and acceptance, where I don’t really care to do anything about that which I know, that which I see, and understand, instead just allowing it to be what it is and thus perpetuation the state of existence that humanity currently lives as not caring to get involved, submitting to how things exists as just 'the way it is', and so not be directive, and to make real changes in their life and the life of all, as the point of self-responsibility - being the source of change within/as/of this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to say “ I know, I know” as a point of not taking responsibility for a lack of directive living as the application of the knowledge I have about myself, about what it takes to change, and those actions that will produce, physically, change in my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in complacency as the statement of “I know, I know” – doing nothing of what I know, comfortable with how things are

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed knowledge to be useless within myself, wherein I do not take that which I see, know, and understand into a living application of change – where I no longer think about changes, but actually, daringly, change for REAL

I commit myself to stop just knowing how to change, and instead implement real change as the daily actions that produce, slowly but surely, a change over time in the physical

I commit myself to stop thinking about what I want to change, or what I could be changing, yet not take it into practical living application

I commit myself to stop creating a dissatisfaction experience within myself from not living my utmost potential as not living the knowing within me

I commit myself to no longer accept and allow myself to see what needs to be changed, but to not do anything about it

I commit myself to stand up within myself, and within this life, to no longer allow knowledge to be useless and instead live the knowledge that is in fact best for all

I commit myself to make myself useful as living the knowledge I’ve gained throughout the years, to apply the changes in my physical living as the only way to real change, to substantial change, to change that is visible and an example for others as being truly what is best for all



Featured Artwork By: Anna Brix Thomsen

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine