386: Making Up My Own Mind about Death

The following are self-corrective statements made in relation to the two previous blogs I've written in relation to a resistance, that revealed a fear, which implied a separation from life and living. The corrective statements are a script one write for oneself, deciding who one will be in specific moments of one's life, within oneself, and making that decision within self-awareness and self-honesty.

In the previous blog I did mention considerations I would share in this blog in relation to a vlog from Desteni about Death. I will share that in the next blog.

So - onto the Correction and Change!

When and as I see myself within an experience of resistance, specifically in relation to listening to the Death Research recordings on Eqafe, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that the resistance experience to not listen is a form of an energetic experience triggered through my participation in thoughts and back chats and so I commit myself to not simply accept and allow myself to ‘be resistant’ towards something, and instead commit myself to question/investigate the resistance as to better understanding what I am in fact allowing as a limitation within me

When and as I see myself fearing speaking/writing about specific topics, specifically in relation to death and dying, and my fear in relation to that, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this fear is based on thoughts and back chats and that the mind in it’s nature is nonsensical or rational, and instead uses irrational thoughts to substantiate beliefs within me and so I commit myself to not participating in such thoughts/back chats that have no grounding in physical living, simply from the evidence that people do not die because they write about death or a fear of dying and so instead I commit myself to breathe through any irrational fears I come up with within my mind and instead stick to what is real, what is here as the physical breathing and physical body as grounding myself in actual Reality.

When and as I see myself existing within and participating within the fear of death, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that the fear of death in it’s nature is of the mind, as the mind exists as a beginning and and end, whereas Life exists Here, as a constant, physical expression. And so I commit myself to no longer fear the death of me, as I realize the fear of death/dying is me as the mind fearing it’s own end, because as the Mind I realize that I can end because I am not of life, which is constant/stable and so I commit myself to face this fear of me as the mind as the personality constructs I’ve created throughout my life and walk my process to nothingness – to the beginning of my existence as the innocence of a child and re-create myself to be of Life, expressed in physical reality, constant, stable and HERE

When and as I see myself fearing the death of me as my physical body, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that to participate in the fear of death as my physical body, is to participate within the mind, the separate reality I’ve created through my participation and so to allow such a thing in a moment, is to in fact separate myself from physical Life and Living and so to actually then DO that which I am fear in that moment. And so I commit myself to breathe whenever I see myself fearing the death of me as my physical body, and instead ground myself in my physical body as my physical breathing – bringing myself back to actual Life and Living in the moment, as ensuring I am HERE and developing my awareness and presence HERE

When and as I see myself fearing death, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that to fear death is to fear an aspect of Life and what is currently here as this reality and so I commit myself to instead stand equal to and one with the actual reality of/as this world as the death process – not fearing it, or resisting it, or separating myself from it, but to instead embrace it as an aspect of life that currently exists

When and as I see myself fearing losing my life, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that within such a statement of myself as ‘I fear losing my life’, I am attempting to own, possess, and hold onto Life as if I am not actual Life or Living, and instead it is something that can escape me, or be taken away from me, revealing that I have separated myself from LIFE as I see it, within such a statement, as something outside/separate from me HERE. And so I commit myself to walk the process of living the realization that if I were LIFE and LIVING in/as equality and oneness, then I would Be Life, that I am Life, that that is who I am and is not separate from me and thus not something that can be taken away, or lost. Further more, I commit myself to walk the process of living and expressing myself, in every moment of breath, as LIFE.

When and as I see myself attaching a negative energy/definition to the word death as shown in my experience in relation to the word, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that words in and of themselves are innocence and do not exist within a positive/negative energy charge, but that through my accepted and allowed creation, they exist in such a way. And so I commit myself to removing the negative energy attachment/definition to the word death and instead stabilize myself and the definition of the word to be of Life and not of energy.

When and as I see myself resisting facing the fear of death existing within and as me, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that it is based within thoughts and a belief that if I don’t face it, if I don’t pay attention to it, if I avoid it, then somehow it absolve me from the reality of myself as the relationship I have with death, which I also see, realize and understand is based within a fear and that somehow within this resistance, I am actually getting away from it. I commit myself to stop participating in the belief and so actions of ‘avoiding’ or ‘ignoring’ as a solution to things within myself, and within my life and instead live the realization that the best solution is to face head on my life and myself, in all circumstance and situation as directing ‘what is here’ as myself and my life – living the directive principle as directing myself and my world as ‘dealing’ with it, instead of ignoring it – giving it actual attention and direction, instead of allowing it to sit stagnant and out of sight; instead SORT it out

When and as I see myself continuing to condition/program myself within the action of avoiding things, or resisting things based within the belief that if I resist/avoid it, it will go away or I am no longer responsible for it, I stop and I breathe. I realize that through my constant participation in the belief as thoughts and actions of actual avoidance/resistance conditions me as my mind and my physical body to act automatically within such a point. I also see, realize and understand that it does not in fact deal with the issue/circumstance/situation and only in fact makes it worse and so I instead commit myself to do that which I resist, face that which I want to avoid and so live as directive principle within and as myself as making sure I am directing and giving attention to All that is me and my Life

When and as I see myself thinking and believing that if I ignore something, long enough or soon enough it will somehow no longer exist in my reality and that I am then absolved from any responsibility in dealing with it, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that this is a condition of my mind, of my acceptance and allowance, and is not in fact a solution to myself or my life and so I commit myself to re-condition myself as inserting a new program as how I will live/apply myself within my day to day living as facing, directing and sorting out what is ‘here’ as me and my life and so taking responsibility for myself, my existence

When and as I see myself resisting listening to the death research series by Eqafe, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that this is an act of fearing death and that this resistance is a gift as revealing to me where to go, as what will support me in my process of self-transformation. I commit myself to take advantage of the gift I have as the resistance to listening to the death research series on eqafe as the opportunity to move myself through the resistance and listen any way, as an act of re-conditioning, re-programming, changing my nature and standing as my own self-directive principle

When and as I see myself not directing myself within an experience of resistance, and instead allowing a resistance to direct me in what I do and don’t do, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that to actually, physically move myself to do that which I resist is an application that offers me support to expand within and as myself and to no longer exist within the same box that is my mind, as the resistance is the boundaries I have set up for myself. I commit myself to move myself through any/all resistances as simply a decision I make to live as self-directive principle of and as myself and so to no longer allow thoughts, feelings and emotions to influence/direct me.

When and as I see myself defining death within a negative context as something sad, bad, dark, scary and something to fear, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that my definition of death in this way is in the same context as those around me that I have seen as an example of who I must be in relation to death, and dying and so not originally my own, only my own acceptance and allowance to not question and simply live out. And so I commit myself to investigate, research and make up my own mind about what death is and so to no longer follow along, not question and to simply accept death as being something to fear. I commit myself to listen to the death research series on Eqafe, at least one recording a week, to support myself through this resistance, and through this fear as hearing first hand what death is, and what happens as the moment of death to the mind, body and beingness to cure any uncertainty that may cause a fear of the unknown.



Featured Artwork By: Matti Freeman

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine