385: What a Fear of Death Reveals

Following yesterday's blog with some self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist the fear of death existing within and as me, as revealed through my resistance towards listening to the death research series on eqafe

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that because I am writing about facing my fear of death, and walking a process to embrace death as a reality of this world, that that means I am going to die and to within this, fear it – fear I am creating my own death through writing about it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not yet realize that to fear Death is to be of the Mind, as the Mind is a program that has a beginning and an end when real Life and Living is simply HERE, it is constant and stable, has always been here and so to fear death is to be of the Mind and to be life is to simply LIVE and so I forgive myself that I have not taken responsibility for the mind I am as the program with the beginning and the end that fears it’s ending

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the death of me as the Mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the death of me as my physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from all aspects of life including the death process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death as indicating I’ve never lived and so I forgive myself that I Have accepted an allowed myself to never have lived and thus to allow myself to fear death

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my life as dying without realizing that these words IMPLY that I am attempting to own, possess, and hold onto Life and so revealing that I am not Actually LIFE or LIVING because I believe it’s something that can escape me or be taken away from me, or is something that I can lose, such as the moment of death, instead of realizing that if I were LIFE and LIVING in/as equality and oneness, then I would see, realize and understand that I am Life, that it’s who I am and not separate from me, but equal to and one with who I am and so if I realized, lived and expressed myself, in every moment of breath, as LIFE, then I would see, realize and understand that I can never ‘lose life’ as life is who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach a negative energy to the word death

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define and see death as this dark and scary thing and to within this, create a negative energy around and within the word death and so due to my definition of the WORD death, experience the way in which I have created the word to be that of something scary, dark and something I should fear/have a negative reaction/experience towards

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist facing this fear of death within thinking and believing that if I don’t face it, if I don’t pay attention to it, if I avoid it, then somehow it absolve me from the reality of myself as the relationship I have with death, which is based within fear and that somehow I am actually getting away from it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to program/condition myself in such a way wherein I think and believe that if I resist/avoid something, then I am no longer responsible for it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe if I ignore something, than somehow it’s no longer within my reality or part of my reality and I am then somehow absolved from any responsibility towards it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist listening to the death research series as the act of fearing death, and to within seeing this as a resistance, not treat it as the gift it is as the point revealing me where to go that will support me within my process of self-transformation, and so I forgive myself that I Have not allowed myself to take advantage of the gift I have as a resistance to listening to the death research recordings as moving myself to listen anyway, as an act of self-directive principle

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to direct myself within an experience of resistance as actually physically moving myself to do that which I resist as I see, realize and understand the support this application offers as supporting me to expand and no longer exist within the same box that is my mind, as the resistance acts as the boundaries I’ve set up for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define death within the same context as those around me and to live the examples I've seen from others/my society as death being something sad, something bad, and something that I should feel negatively about

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to do my own investigations, and research and make up my own mind about what death is instead of simply following along, not questioning and accepting death as being something dark, something to fear and something to resist

Self Corrective Statements in the blog to follows, as well as some considerations from the following vlog:





The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine