358: Back to Basics - The Point of Process

Here, the commitment statements in relation to the previous blog and self forgiveness for the 'want' to hold onto emotional reactions, and essentially to not let go of me as the mind as thoughts, emotions and feelings and instead allow myself to change in a moment.

When and as I see myself reacting within an emotional energy/experience and 'want' to stay in the reaction and not stop myself, I stop and I breathe and ground myself in that moment in my physical body. I see, realize, and understand that the want to remain reacting is a belief that my experience towards another is right and simply accepting it and not questioning it and so here I commit myself to change me in that moment as stopping and taking self-responsibility for my participation in any conflict and thus the reaction I am attempting to stay within/hold onto to

When and as I see myself not stopping myself in a moment of reaction, despite the awareness of me in self honesty that sees I have an opportunity and the ability to stop in this moment, I do stop myself and I breathe and not give no more considerations or contemplation to this 'want' of not stopping myself, as I see, realize and understand that that awareness as me in that moment that sees I have the opportunity and ability to stop my participation in an emotional reaction as back chats and judgment towards others, is what I must nurture and honor and not the mind as thoughts, feelings and emotions and so here I commit myself to no longer suppress the awareness as me in the moment of seeing I am able to stop myself through breathing and thus no longer accept and allow myself to continue to exist in conflict within myself and in relation to others

When and as I see myself wanting to nurture the mind as emotional reactions, I stop and I breathe and ground myself in my physical body and to the realization/awareness of me in that moment that SEES I am able to stop and here is the opportunity to do so, and so I commit myself to take the opportunities available to me to change in the moment when a correction is required as I see, realize, and understand that this is what the process is about and what it will take to substantiate my awareness in self honesty here as my living application and let go of the consciousness of the mind as self interest and so in separation of Life

When and as I see myself justifying an emotional reaction within me in relation to another after a disagreement or conflict, as the 'want' to remain the same in that moment, I stop and I breathe and do not allow this of myself as I see, realize and understand that I am only accepting myself as one who judges and blames and attempting to be right and prove to myself another is wrong and so simply trusting this experience of me and so here I commit myself to see, realize and understand the various ways in which I deceive myself to not have to take self-responsibility and thus change me - I commit myself to stop expecting/needing others to change before I make the change my-Self

When and as I see myself hindering myself within my self correction process as actually transcending the mind as wanting to hold onto the want that comes up in not stopping myself in the moment I see I am in an emotional reaction, I stop and I breathe and do not allow this 'fall' of me back into the mind, and the energy experience, as it's only me attempting to hold onto the apparent power I believe I have in back chatting about others and how they are wrong and I am right, and so here I commit myself to no longer hinder me as the process of change when the moment of opportunity arises, as the awareness of me in self honesty that sees here I must be the change and no longer participate in the emotional reaction, and so I commit myself to stop myself, regardless of the 'want' and instead live by the commitments I have made as the process of self-transformation

When and as I see myself existing within an 'I am right' and 'they are wrong' experience or state of mind, I stop and I breathe and flag this moment for myself as a support point to see that I am accepting and allowing myself to hold onto a reaction and not let it go. I see, realize and understand that within this, I am simply stating that "I don't have to change or take responsibility for me'. And so here I commit myself to use this as a reference for myself to see I have an opportunity to let go of the ego as the mind that defines me as right and others as wrong, and thus not taking responsibility for ME, myself HERE. So I commit myself to take responsibility for ME in every moment as no longer holding onto reactions that then say "I am right" and "they are wrong" and instead focus on me, and what I am doing, and who I am, and how I live as the responsibility that I have and am committed to in this Life.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing the 'want' within me in not letting go of an emotional reaction, I stop and I breathe and ground myself in that moment, as my physical body, into physical reality as I see, realize and understand that this 'want' is the positive feeling that I create after experiencing a negative emotion, and so simply just circling within myself as the polarity of positive and negative energy. I realize this is not life or living, this is me following the carrot on the stick in terms of 'how I feel' - instead I commit myself to become the director of me in every moment and no longer follow the ups and downs as the mind as thoughts, feelings and emotions - I commit myself to get off the ride I take myself on when participating in the mind and instead walk with what is here as what is real, the physical reality - and I commit myself to do this to practice living and walking breath by breath - to breathe in stability and consistency and thus able to direct myself and my world effectively as I am no longer taking a ride in the mind

When and as I see myself not quantifying my process of change as stopping myself when and as I see myself reacting in emotion and feeling energy, I stop and I breathe as I see, realize and understand that the awareness is here and so it's my responsibility to honor myself as that self honest awareness of the opportunities I have to no longer give in to the mind and give up on myself in seeing, realizing and understanding that the want is a form of resistance to the actual moment of change, and so here, I commit myself to embrace it and walk into/as that moment of change as physically taking a breath in and breathing out, and doing so until I am STABLE, and thus no longer revert back to the same old me that exists in separation of all life, where I create wars and justify my wars towards others within my mind. I commit myself to walk myself into/as life, as physically breathing here and being in this physical reality, and as my physical body and so live the commitment I have made to myself when I said I would walk this process

When and as I see myself not living my commitment to myself and all life equally as not taking the opportunity that arise as my awareness to stop and change me in a moment as the self-corrective application, I stop and I breathe and slow myself way down to instead embrace this awareness that is me, and that is HERE in the moment. I see, realize and understand that when I embarked on this journey to life and this process of transformation, I saw the common sense of self change and how that effects all life equally and so here I commit myself again to live the responsibility I have to myself, and to others, to change myself in these moments when my awareness comes through to STOP in the moment of any reaction, to quantify my process, and no longer accept myself as simply an energy addict as the mind and instead birth myself as life in the physical, equal to and one with All physical Life.




Featured Artwork by: Matti Freeman and Sylvie Jacobs

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry