298: Judgment = No Change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as who I am currently

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to hide who I am currently as my habits and patterns as a point of self judgment - realizing here I am thus in separation of the points that I see I would like to change yet could not possibly as I am standing in separation of them as if they are not me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to judge parts/aspects of myself is like a form of suppression where I am implying it is not me and thus wanting to deny/ignore it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I must judge that which I would like to change instead of realizing that I cannot possibly change anything if I am judging it as that is an act of separation and when I am separate from a point I am not equal to it which is where the actual power to change exists and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand separate from parts/aspects/patterns of me that I would like to change yet judge, like standing a part from it and point the finger as a form of blame and saying "that is bad, that is not me, that should change, that is not cool..." yet unable to actually change it because I have yet to take responsibility for it as it being a part/aspect/pattern of ME

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I must judge that which I would like to change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that if I judge something about myself then others will judge those same things about me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not utilize the gift of seeing that which I would like to hide from others in thinking they will judge me for it as the point of self reflection in realizing that it's actually a point of judgment I am accepting and allowing and thus diminishing my ability to change me within the point/as the point as I am still separate from it through judging it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that to judge something is an act of being great or wise as a point of morality or holding some higher conscience in judging something as either bad or good and thus believe than I am a better/good human because I have the ability to determine that which is good and that which is bad

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that somehow I am a better person if I am in judgment of something instead of realizing that judgment does nothing except cast separation as inequality in not standing equal to and one with that which I judge which is the power of responsibility wherein I have the actual ability to stand, change and direct myself and thus my world, my reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I am self righteous to judge things about myself as if I am saying, "see I am a good person, I do this thing yet I know it's bad and I don't like it about myself and I should not be doing it"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that change can exist within judgement

When and as I see myself wanting to hide points/parts/aspects of myself within a starting of self judgment - I stop and I breathe and do not allow myself to judge parts/points/aspects of myself as I see/realize/understand that to judge myself is to stand in separation of myself and an attempt to deny/ignore/suppress myself as not taking responsibility for/as myself - who I am and how I act/behave/live - as the actual ability/power to change and so I commit myself to stop self judgments as a point of abdicating my self responsibility to change me and thus change this world as I also see/realize/understand that I cannot judge this world in thinking that it will change or it 'should' change just because I am in judgment of it, I must be the change first and foremost and thus cannot judge that which I am changing as it is in fact Me and change cannot exist within judgment because only through equality as being equal to and ONE with what is here is the ability and power of self responsibility and self direction



Featured Artwork By: Kelly Posey

The Journey to Lifers

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed 

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro
Eqafe (Self Perfection music, books, audio, etc)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry