Day 34 - Love without Equality = No Love

Love without Equality does not exist.

To claim Love is the key to this world is not understood - as it is only through standing in the shoes of another - which would be real love - would we see what is required to be done to change this world - practically, physically. Love does not exist - we must create it as ourselves/as our world

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to claim love to be real in this world without ever standing in the shoes of another and seeing that it does not exist for all

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe love will change this world without standing in the shoes of another and seeing love will not feed anyone or nourish their bodies and or keep them warm and safe and so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beleive love to be a solution to this world without realizing how I must make is real through my living to create a system that in fact supports all equally within living in this world and thus realizing this is when love will be real in this world

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe love exists in this world without asking if it exists for all equally

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe love will change this world without investigating if this is practically within how I have defined love

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define love as a feeling instead of investigating how I can make it real within this world equal for all

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek love within my world while many suffer daily proving there is no love in this world

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to claim love is real within this world when I have not stood in the shoes of ALL that is here and realize Love is not real as many suffer while others attempt to claim love is real - proven self interest reigns without any real physical investigations to whether love is real or not

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define love as a feeling and still allow hate within my mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to claim love exists in this world through fearing to see the truth of this reality and what is actually here because within this I realize I will see, love does not exist and has never existed and thus I have to create it as myself within/as a living reality for it to be real and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as too small to actually create real love in this world and thus settle for the ideas of love within my mind, not realizing how I can create this for real made physical in this world

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define god as love and believe love will change this world without considering what feeds me everyday and sustains my life - seeing/realizing and understanding that it is not love - it is the physical reality as the earth and it's resources that allow me Life and thus I forgive myself that I haven't yet allowed myself to create this as a living reality for all as I see it is already here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire love to be the change in this world without realizing it will take a process of physical accumulating of changing who I am within/as this world to create a loving reality for all

I commit myself to stop the illusions of love and make it real for all with equal money

I commit myself to become the living expression of Love as Life within/as my living application of equality and oneness - being here with/as the physical to see all as myself - realizing then I am love as life as I stand in the shoes of all and stop at nothing until this love is expressed and all life is supported within living

I commit myself to stop the fear of changing this world through defining love as a feeling and get real - get physical and become practical

I commit myself to stop the illusions of love within my mind - and investigate ways to become the living expression of LIfe as love - so that it is experienced by all and not just me who is comfortable within the current economic system

I commit ymself to expose the abuse of love - as it is not lived by those who speak it's name - as it's not real for all thus I become real within the living word as love so that it is expressed equally for all within a living system of love

I commit myself within redefining love to be a living statement of all life being cared for, all life being supported and all life being honored here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry