Day 22: Physical Reactions to Males in my Presence

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define another in separation from me through defining them based on their appearance

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see another separate from me through seeing them as an imgae that I like and thus place them on a pedestal as something special

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become nervous in the presence of males in my reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become anxious in the presence of males in my reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define males that I Have perceived as attractive on a pedestal as something special and then allow my experience to change in their presence as I define them as more then me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself as being inferior to males in my reality that I define as ‘good looking’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to generate energy as excitement when in the presence of males I define as attractive, as I can see an automation of the desire for sex arise and I am then fueled by this energy for sex

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to so extensively program myself within my mind to see males that I define as attractive separate form me that I completely allow my experience to change in their presence

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become nervous in the presence of males that I define as attractive, in fear of how they perceive me and accepting that I will not/am not good enough and then allow myself to feel nervous

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in the constate state of seeking a potential sex partner

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see males as only points of potential sex partners

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge a male in my reality based on the way that he looks, whether I deem him as acceptable enough to be with me, and if I do, then go into inferiority and place in separate from me as superior and then fear him not seeing me as his equal – worthy of interaction or relationship

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge males based on the way that they look and thus fear them doing this to me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to design myself to only desire sex and so every male I see – I see as either a potential sex partner or not

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself pre occupy myself within the mind as potential play outs with males

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear males

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to be specific in who I am as a female in order for a male to find me attractive – believing they are doing what I am doing – sizing them up as being good enough to have sex with or not

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to change myself while in the presence of males – instead of standing equal with all humans, male or females, and stopping the direction of the mind within the desire for sex to guide me

When and as I see myself becoming nervous in the presence of males that I define as ‘attractive’ – I stop and I breathe and realize they are me, and thus I stop separating myself from them through accepting the definition that physical looks that I find acceptable = superiority – I stop placing males on a pedestal separate form me here

When and as I see myself physical reacting to males in my presence that I Have defined within my mind as being ‘attractive’ – I stop and I breathe and allow myself to release the energy build up throughout my physical body – not allowing it to possess and control me, but taking a moment to bring myself back within directive principle and not allowing myself to support the physical reactions within myself

I commit myself to stop defining males as separate from me through defining them based on their physical looks – I remind myself they are equal as the substance as me and thus they are me – my equals and so I commit myself to stand equal with/as them and not allowing myself to see them as superior or inferior to me based on their physical appearance.

I commit myself to stop the desire for sex that then creates the definition within the mind of males being either acceptable or not acceptable for sexual relationships – I commit myself to stop the desire for sex to be my directive principle

I commit myself to breathe through the phsycial reactions in that I experience in the presence of males, realizing they are my equals and only through the mind am I defining them as something more then me or something special = when in fact that is the illusion as they are my equals


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry