We Write

Having let go of this writing process - for no other reason but excuses, I wanted to bring myself back here, push and remind myself Why I am Here. (as writing these blogs).

It is simple.

It is too easy to get lost in the World - through what we are shown on television and the media, and in through social circles and just everyday life. We are constantly told who to be, how to act, what is acceptable and what is not.

I myself, as a Member of Desteni - group of Individuals coming together to bring about Real Change for All in this World, apply specific tools to 'correct' ourselves. Because as we can see - as this Whole World is showing us - we have failed. No - no judgments - yet Self is required to take Responsibility.

So why do we write? We write to expose ourselves. We write to expose this World. We write to see who we are as the WORDS we speak - think - live. TO see if they are in fact worthy of LIfe - Equal as LIfe - here. We write to support ourselves. We write to support others. We write to express ourselves. To free ourselves. To take action - as this World Requires.

First we wake Up. See what is going on in this World - Realize it is unacceptable and then take action in a way that will support others to see as well.

So as we write - we share ourselves, without fear. Because all are equal. We are all Here together, experiencing the same Reality. Yet we all have individualized ourselves within Self Interest. Now it's time for this to Stop.

Change is not going to happen over night. yet it requires practical application - as a practical action.

To Reveal to ourselves and all what is here as ourselves and this World.

This is why we write. With patients. Pushing ourselves to stand up from what we've allowed ourselves to become. To see Life here as the words I type. To see LIfe here as the breath I breathe. This is why I am here.

So ... I forgive myself that i Have accepted and allowed myself to resist writing
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to push writing off for another time - when I know this is deliberate deception.
I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing myself as the words I write
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear how others will react to my writings
I forgive myself that I have accepted an fallowed myself to place value on others thoughts/opinions/reactions of my writings - realizing it is only a reflection of myself.
I forgive myself that i Have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can go on as I have - ignoring myself and this world - pretending everything is beautiful - when in fact it's not. When I can see in this World Life is suffering - and I stand Equal as Life that suffers, therefore I walk a Process of Self Correction - Self Purification - Self Realization. Bringing All life Here back to Me equal and One.

I stand Up. I breathe. I write. I forgive. I let go. I walk. I am Here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry